Sneakers Paint – Fluor Colors
Tarrago Sneakers Paint is an acrylic paint with a water-based formula specially formulated to change the color, customize or restore your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers. Thanks to its high concentration of high-quality pigments, it has the best coverage power, less layers to achieve a better coverage. High viscosity, less time to prepare paint and mixtures.
Tarrago Sneakers Paint is an acrylic paint with a water-based formula specially formulated to change the color, customize or restore your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
High resistance to friction on humid and dry conditions. Once completely dry the paint is completely water proof.
Resists more than 10.000 flexions, preventing the paint from cracking or peeling, once it was applied properly.
Easy to clean with water and a sneaker cleaner.
- The box contains a 25ml. / 0.9 fl. oz. color bottle, a paint brush, an applicator sponge, a dossing cap and a leaflet.
- Presentation in 125ml /4,40 fl.oz too.
- As a water-based formula, it is not considered a hazardous product for the consumer or the environment.
- Available in 3 different colors.
CAN APPLY IT WITH:
Product data sheet 25ml
Product data sheet 125ml
Safety data sheet
There is a wide range of colors and are divided in these following groups:
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇
How to use
2. For best painting results, prepare the leather with the Deglazer Leather Preparer, applying it with the Shoe Duster, and let it dry.
3. Before painting, stir the content with a Paint Brush, until a homogeneous color is obtained.
4. Customize, change the color or repair:
4.1. Use a Sponge to cover larger surfaces. With a semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the surface.
4.2. Use a Paint Brush for small details or customization.
TIP 1: The applications must be very light. It is better to apply several thin layers than a single thick layer. Once the first layer of paint is dried (1-3 minutes), apply a second layer if it is necessary, repeat the process to match the entire color, until the desired finish.
TIP 2: To accelerate the painting process between layers, use a hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance).
5. For optimum drying and a better resistance, let it dry for 12 hours.
6. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water or a special product to prevent them from drying out.
7. Take a picture of your customization, post it on social networks and don’t forget to tag us: @tarragosneakerscare.
Mix the paint with Sneakers Soft Maker when using on other materials such as fabric, mesh, canvas or denim and a special additive when using on plastic.
Get your color
With the mix of the Sneakers Paint Mixing Color you can achieve a range of colors of the pantone chart.