Got dirty Sneakers?
Never put again their life in risk cleaning them at the washing machine!
The Tarrago Sneakers Cleaner is a colorless foaming cleaning solution with high power to clean deeply any kind of sneakers.
Cleans effectively without damaging the original texture neither modifying the original color. It conditions and deodorizes your sneakers leaving a pleasant and delicate fragrance.
Suitable for all kind of sneakers of smooth and synthetic leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, vinyl, fabric, knit, mesh, sneakers with mixed materials and more.
Cleans up to 100 pair.
Tarrago Sneakers Cleaner Its delicate solution is based on 98% natural ingredients from vegetable origin and highly biodegradable, such as corn sugar, potatoes or coconut oil.
These high-performance compounds are non-irritating, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive, creating a formula without gas, environmentally friendly and easy to send and carry everywhere.
- Pump spray without gas.
- Aluminum Bottle 125ml/4,40 fl.oz
- Colorless foaming cleaning solution.
- High cleaning power on all surfaces and colors.
- Delicate solution based on 98% natural ingredients.
- Does not alter appearance of the material.
- Suitable for: Smooth Leather, Synthetic Leather, Oiled Leather, Suede, Nubuck, Fabric and Micro Fibers.
Product data sheet
How to use
- Apply the product directly to the brush or the sponge, or mix it in small quantity with water and then soak the brush or the sponge.
- Rub the brush or the sponge gently until you eliminate any trace of dirt.
- Remove the remaining product with the help of a wet shoe cotton or microfiber towel.
- Let it dry 30 minutes.
Help yourself for the cleaning with a wet sponge or a brush.
Suede and Nubuck can be blow-drying. Keep a safe distance of 20cms. Once dry, raise the hair with Tarrago De Luxe Brush.
Coconut oil is good for conditioning leather because it is hypoallergenic, and it will not destroy the leather because of its moisture repelling quality.
Why can't I put my leather sneakers in the washing machine?
We do not recommend in general putting the sneakers in the washing machine, because it can wear the glue. They can also deform, especially those that have thermofusion pieces, or swell the foam. And although in the end you can see them very clean, due to all the humidity they receive you can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.