Recommended for all user levels, lightweight and easy to use.
To customize all types of shoes and complements. With a 0,5 mm. nozzle diameter and 7 ml./ 0,25 fl.oz. color cup capacity.
We recommend using with the Tarrago Compressor.
Tarrago Airbrush is recommended for all user levels, lightweight and easy to use.
To customize all types of shoes and complements.
- With a 0,5 mm. nozzle diameter and 7 ml./ 0,25 fl.oz. color cup capacity.
- We recommend using with the Tarrago Compressor.
- You can use this Airbrush with the following dyes: Tarrago Sneakers Paint, Tarrago Self Shine Color Dye, Tarrago Quick Color, Tarrago Suede Dye and Tarrago Penetrating Dye.
How to use
- Connect the airbrush with the air supply.
- Pour the paint into the color cup, after thinning it appropriately.
- Hold the airbrush in your hand. Press the operation lever and the air starts to come out. Then, gradually pull back the operation lever to spray.
- The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between the work surface and airbrush.
- Remove needle cap for a fine line or small dot. Which is achieved by working very close to the surface while releasing a very small amount of paint.
- Empty the content and clean the airbrush with water and a special brush.
- Spray out all the paint and pour water into the color cup.
- Block the needle cap with a finger and spray.
- Let the air stream go backward up the nozzle to clean the paint residues. Remove the finger and eliminate all the water inside the airbrush.
- Repeat the process repeatedly until there is no paint residue inside the airbrush.
- Keep the nozzle and the nozzle cap clean. Any dust will reduce spray effect.
- Remove the needle and clean the remaining paint. Do not bend or damage the needle surface, it could hinder the airbrush use.
*Dilution: Using a dosing cap: For Tarrago Sneakers Paint use 75% of Sneakers Paint and 25% of Sneakers Paint Neutral Base. For Tarrago Self Shine Color Dye, dilution is optional for thinner layers. For metallized colors use 90% of Self Shine Color Dye and 10% of Self Shine Color Dye Neutral Base. Ussing a pipette: For Tarrago Sneakers Paint, add to the color cup 1ml./0.03 fl.oz of Sneakers Paint Neutral Base. For Self Shine Color Dye, dilution is optional for thinner layers. For metallized colors add to the color cup 0,5 ml./0.016 fl.oz of Self Shine Color Dye Neutral Base.
Can I use this airbrush with a compressor with more power?
Yes, this airbrush can be connected to any compressor.