Sneakers Paint – Glow in the Dark
Tarrago Sneakers Paint Glow in the Dark is the only paint with a water-based photoluminescence color dye specially formulated to customize your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
Available in Green color.
Sneakers Paint Glow in the Dark is the only paint with a water-based photoluminescence color dye specially formulated to customize your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
Its matt finish and unique formulation, evidence a high endurance and a perfect finish. After different studies in our laboratory we evidence to conclude that it offers a high resistance to wet/dry friction and flexions preventing the dye from cracking and keeping the customize in perfect conditions.
- The box contains a 25ml. / 0.9 fl. oz. color bottle, a paint brush, an applicator sponge, a dossing cap and a leaflet.
- As a water-based formula, it is not considered a hazardous product for the consumer or the environment.
- Glow in the Dark is specially formulated to sneakers.
- To enhance the brightness, expose to sunlight for a few hours.
- Lasting photoluminescence painting: 20 years.
Product data sheet 25ml
Safety data sheet
There is a wide range of colors and are divided in these following groups:
TNC01 Standards Colors
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
How to use
1. Clean the textile and canvas with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or the Shoe Duster.
2. For best painting results, prepare the leather with the Deglazer Leather Preparer, applying it with the Shoe Duster, and let it dry.
3. Before painting, stir the content with a Paint Brush, until a homogeneous color is obtained.
4. Customize, change the color or repair:
4.1. Use a Sponge to cover larger surfaces. With a semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the surface.
4.2. Use a Paint Brush for small details or customization.
4.3. Use an Airbrush, read the instructions before using it. Use the Neutral Base – 00, to dilute the paint and maintain its properties.
It is better to apply three to five layers as required by luminescence intensity. After drying the first layer of paint (1 hour), apply a second layer if it is necessary, repeating the operation to match the entire color.
Apply the Glow in the Dark to the white surface. If the surface is not white apply the Sneakers Paint – White 01 previously.
5. For optimum drying and a better resistance, let it dry for 12 hours.
6. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water or a special product to prevent them from drying out.
7. Take a picture of your customization, post it on social networks and don’t forget to tag us: @tarragosneakerscare.
For a better result use an ultraviolet flashlight to see outline paint.
To improve the resistance of the product, and when the paint is dry, we recommend to use the Sneakers Paint Neutral Base.
How long will the light emission time last?
The process of phosphorescence is in which energy absorbed by a substance is released relatively slowly in the form of light. So it is important to know that this product emits a slow quantity of light, enough to be seen at night or with the lights off.
During the first 3-4 hours the effect is stronger, and then the effect loses the power slowly until 6 hours. After that, you have to charge it with the natural or artificial light.
Does it emit light as much as the time it is exposed to light?
It is difficult to know how many time it has to be exposed to light, but this product emit small quantity of light so the effect is larger than the time exposed to light.
Get your color
With the mix of the Sneakers Paint Mixing Color you can achieve a range of colors of the pantone chart.