How to clean Suede
Suede is fashionable, there are numerous garmets and accessories that we can find in our closet. It has an elegant finish. Whether for leisure or for work, many people return home with stains on their suede garments and they do not know how to act properly to clean them for fear of spoiling them. Do you want to know how? Not only we will explain how, but also, we will present a product to dry clean.
Tarrago Nubuck Suede Dry Cleaner is a dry cleaner spray for suede and nubuck shoes and accessories. Thanks to its formulation based on surfactant components which help you to remove dust and dirt without the necessity of using water for its cleaning. Suitable for suede and nubuck. It leaves no residue and prevents clumping the original surface.
Doesn’t matter if you have a phosphorite garmet, this product is a colorless, and you can use it with every colour as strange as it may be.
Remove dirt in few simple steps:
- Do a test in a hidden part
- Remove the excess of the dirt from your shoes with a clean brush
- Shake the spray before using
- Apply Tarrago Nubuck Suede Dry Cleaner over your shoes keeping a distance of 20 to 30 cm between the spray and the shoe, do not over saturate the leather with product
- Leave dry during 30 minutes.
- Brush the nap restoring its regular look.
Well done! Now you look like authentic suede fashionist!