Sneakers Paint – Special Effects
Tarrago Sneakers Paint Photochromic is the only paint with a water-based photochromatic effect specially formulated to customize your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
Tarrago Sneakers Paint is an acrylic paint with a water-based formula specially formulated to change the color, customize or restore your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
Thanks to its formulation, with photochromatic properties, these colors have a reversible effect. In a situation without direct sunlight the paint will be almost transparent, but as soon as it comes into contact with sunlight or UV light, it will turn into the color applied.
After different studies in our laboratory we can conclude that it has a resistance to wet/dry friction and flexions preventing the dye from cracking and keeping the customize in perfect conditions.
- It has a high endurance and a perfect finish.
- The box contains a 25ml. / 0.9 fl. oz. color bottle, a paint brush, an applicator sponge and a dossing cap.
Product data sheet 25ml
Safety data sheet
There is a wide range of colors and are divided in these following groups:
TNC01 Standards Colors
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
TNC11 Special Effects
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
How to use
1. Clean the textile and canvas with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or the Shoe Duster.
2. For best painting results, prepare the leather with the Deglazer Leather Preparer, applying it with the Shoe Duster, and let it dry.
3. Before painting, stir the content with a Paint Brush, until a homogeneous color is obtained.
4. Customize, change the color or repair:
4.1. Use a Sponge to cover larger surfaces. With a semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the surface.
4.2. Use a Paint Brush for small details or customization.
4.3. Use an Airbrush, read the instructions before using it. Use the Neutral Base – 00, to dilute the paint and maintain its properties.
It is better to apply three layers. After drying the first layer of paint (1 hour), apply a second layer, repeating the operation to match the entire color. To accelerate the dyeing process between layers, use a hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance). Apply the paint to the white surface. If the surface is not white apply the Sneakers Paint – White 01 previously.
5. For optimum drying and a better resistance, let it dry for 12 hours.
6. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge, the Paint Brush or the Airbrush with water or a special product to prevent them from drying out.
7. Take a picture of your customization, post it on social networks and don’t forget to tag us: @tarragosneakerscare.
When the paint is dry to improve the resistance, we recommend to use the Sneaker Paint Neutral Base.
Get your color
Tarrago Sneakers Paint Special Effects colors can’t be mixed between them.
If you want to mixed regular colors use: Tarrago Sneakers Paint Mixing Colors.