Tarrago Sneakers Brushes Cleaning Kit is an essential you have to have to clean and maintain your sneakers fresh and ready to use.
This kit contains:
1 Tarrago Sneakers Total Brush: made up of a beech wood handle, and soft synthetic bristles, that will help you to remove safely the most difficult stains in all surfaces, especially on delicate surfaces, that need an extra care.
1 Tarrago Sneakers Dust Remover: made up of a black beech wood handle, and long and super soft synthetic bristles to eliminate the daily dust from your sneakers. Its long bristles, remove the most difficult dust in small holes such those in textile, knit or mesh. It is suitable for all textile materials.
How to use
Tarrago Sneakers Total Brush
- Apply the Tarrago Sneakers Cleaner directly to the brush and then soak the brush or pour the Tarrago Sneakers Cleaner in a bowl with water and soak the brush.
- Brush all the surface to be cleaned.
- Remove the remaining product with a damp microfiber or cotton cloth.
- Let the sneakers dry before wear them.
Tarrago Sneakers Dust Remover:
- Remove the dust, brushing gently all the surface with the brush.
Why can't I put my leather sneakers in the washing machine?
We do not recommend in general putting the sneakers in the washing machine, because it can wear the glue. They can also deform, especially those that have thermofusion pieces, or swell the foam. And although in the end you can see them very clean, due to all the humidity they receive you can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.