The perfect airbrush complement. Quiet and durable. Portable and lightweight, easy to carry around. Auto start and auto stop functions. Adjustable working pressure.
Tarrago Compressor is the perfect airbrush complement.
– Quiet and durable.
– Portable and lightweight.
– Easy to carry around.
– Auto start and auto stop functions.
– Adjustable working pressure.
– Internal heat protection device.
– Overheat security system. The compressor will cut off the power automatically when it is about to overheat, and it will restart when the engine returns to its appropriate temperature.
– Airbrush holder.
1 – Connect the air hose to the air outlet.
2 – Insert the airbrush holder into the holder slot as it is shown in the picture.
2.1 – Insert the holder.
2.2 – Push it down to fix it.
3 – Connect the airbrush to the compressor using the air hose.
4 – Connect the AC Adaptor to the compressor and plug into an electrical outlet.
5 – Use the dial to turn on the power.
5.1 – Adapt the air pressure to your needs: Turn clockwise to increase air pressure and anti-clockwise to decrease.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.