Self Shine Color Dye Neutral Base
A water base formula specially designs to dilute the rest of the colors of Self Shine Color Dye and obtain a finer application to apply the dye. We recommend applied it after dyeing, to improve its dry and wet frictions resistance.
Tarrago Color Dye Neutral Base is a water base formula specially design to dilute the rest of range’s colors and obtain a finer application to apply the dye. We recommend applied it after dyeing, to improve its dry and wet frictions resistance.
There is no need to apply another treatment thanks to its self-gloss finish.
- Dry fast.
- Box contains bottle 25 ml / 0,85 fl.oz, paint brush, applicator sponge and instructions guide.
- Color: Neutral.
- Water repellent.
- Not suitable for ante and nubuck
MIXER & FINISHER
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
How to use
- Mix small amounts of Neutral Base with the color to be diluted until the desired tone is achieved.
- The applications must be very light, it is better to give several layers, than a single layer of very thick paint, as when drying it could crack.
- Once the first coat of paint has dried (3-5 minutes), give a second coat if necessary, repeating the operation to match the entire color.
- It is possible to use a hair dryer, without getting too close to the leather (not more than 30 cm.), to accelerate the drying process between layers.
- For optimum drying, leave dry for 12 hours.
- Once the process is finished, wash the sponge, brush or airbrush with water to prevent them from drying out.
After have applied 2 or 3 layers of Color Dye with Neutral Base, you will observe that the quantity used has been minimal, so the final result will be as a dye and not as paint.
Leather will remain soft and flexible and the dye will never get cracked or peeled. In 12 hours, the color will be totally solid and resistant to dry and damp frictions.
Can I use the Tarrago Color Dye - Neutral Base as a finalizer and not as a mixer?
Yes, the Tarrago Color Dye – Neutral Base will give you a layer of extra protection after dyeing.
How can I remove the neutral base as a finisher?
To remove Neutral Base as a finisher, you can use Tarrago Conditioner. Keep in mind that the paint below will also be removed.