Sneakers Paint – Glitter Colors
Water-based glitter dye specially formulated to customize your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers.
Tarrago Glitter Colors is a water-based color dye specially formulated to customize your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers. It has a glossy finish. It offers a high resistance to wet/dry friction and flexions, preventing the dye from cracking. To improve the strength of this finish, apply the Sneakers Gloss Maker for glossy finish. Fast drying 5-10 minutes.
- The box contains a 25ml. / 0.9 fl. oz. color bottle, a paint brush, an applicator sponge and a dossing cap.
Product data sheet 25ml
Safety data sheet
There is a wide range of colors and are divided in these following groups:
How to use
2. Before painting, stir the content with the brush enclosed.
3. Customize your Kicks: Apply the #551 – Silver or #550 – Gold Glitter Color with a paint brush. Use the paint brush included to cover surface. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes. With the sponge gently rub over with circular moves on the Sneakers to fix the paint. It is better to apply three layers. After drying the first layer of paint (5-10 minutes), apply a second layer, repeating the operation to match the entire color.
To accelerate the dyeing process between layers, use a hair dryer with caution (30 cm. minimum distance).
4. For optimum drying, let it dry for 12 hours.
5. Once the process is finished, wash the Sponge or the Paint Brush with water to prevent them from drying out.
6. To increase the resistance of the glitter and the final finish, use Tarrago Gloss Maker. It revives the colors and helps to prevent scratches.
For a better result apply a metalized base on the surface: Color Dye #502 – Silver #503 Gold or Sneakers Paint #502 Silver or #503 Gold. Let it dry for 2-3 minutes. Use the Sponge included to cover larger surfaces. With the semi-wringing Paint brush, paint one corner of the sponge and gently rub over with circular moves on the Sneakers.
We don’t recommend use the Airbrush; glitter could plug it.
We don’t recommend dilute it with Neutral Base, the content could be altered and result not be the optimal.
Use the Tarrago Conditioner if you want to remove the finish.