Pigmented natural wax-based shoe polish which cleans, nourishes, shines and helps to maintain the flexibility of smooth leathers. For leather and synthetic leather. Available in jars of 50 ml y 100 ml.
Please select color and size ▾
Tarrago Shoe Polish is a pigmented wax-based polish based on three types of natural waxes (30% of total waxes).
- Beeswax: which nourishes and softens the leather.
- Carnauba wax: which provides a lasting shine and ensures waterproof protection.
- Mineral waxes: to help the waterproofing and protection of leather.
These waxes are dissolved in a natural solvent, the turpentine, which helps to clean, lubricate and nourish the leather. Its high concentration of pigments provides great coverage, protection and nourishment to the leather.
- Wax and solvent based formula.
- Colors range 50 ml: neutral, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, navy blue, burgundy and black.
- Colors range 100 ml: neutral, dark brown and black.
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
How to use
We recommend that you follow the “Spit Shine” system to obtain the maximum shine:
Wrap a soft, clean cloth around your index finger so that it is smooth and without wrinkles. Alternately, you can use a cotton ball.
Dip your finger or the cotton ball into a water container. The cloth/cotton should be wet, but not dripping.
Buff the dried polish by using a circular motion with the cloth/cotton, until the wax starts to become shiny.
Still with the damp cloth on your finger, apply a fine layer of polish and keep rubbing lightly in a circular motion until a hazy shine develops.
Keep on applying THIN layers of polish with the damp cloth/cotton, buffing them in the same way.
When the shoe is highly glossed, use a clean dry soft cloth or a shining brush to give it a final buff.