Pigmented natural wax-based shoe polish which cleans, nourishes, shines and helps to maintain the flexibility of smooth leathers. For leather and synthetic leather. Available in jars of 50 ml y 100 ml.
Tarrago Shoe Polish is a pigmented wax-based polish based on three types of natural waxes (30% of total waxes).
It contains beeswax: which nourishes and softens the leather.
Carnauba wax: which provides a lasting shine and ensures waterproof protection
Mineral waxes: to help the waterproofing and protection of leather.
These waxes are dissolved in a natural solvent, the turpentine, which helps to clean, lubricate and nourish the leather. Its high concentration of pigments provides great coverage, protection and nourishment to the leather.
– Wax and solvent based formula.
– For smooth and synthetic leather.
– Colors range 50 ml: neutral, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, navy blue, burgundy and black.
– Colors range 100 ml: neutral, dark brown and black.
1 – Remove any dust from the surface with a brush.
2 – Spread a medium-thick layer of polish paste over the area of the shoe to be spit shined.
3 – Let dry for 10 minutes.
4 – Get the shine you want with a dry cloth or polishing brush.
Tips for the “Spit Shine” system to obtain the maximum shine:
– Wrap a soft, clean cloth around your index finger so that it is smooth and without wrinkles. Alternately, you can use a cotton ball.
– Dip your finger or the cotton ball into a water container. The cloth/cotton should be wet, but not dripping.
– Buff the dried polish by using a circular motion with the cloth/cotton, until the wax starts to become shiny.
– Still with the damp cloth on your finger, apply a fine layer of polish and keep rubbing lightly in a circular motion until a hazy shine develops.
– Keep on applying THIN layers of polish with the damp cloth/cotton, buffing them in the same way.
– When the shoe is highly glossed, use a clean dry soft cloth or a shining brush to give it a final buff.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.