Suede Color Dye
A specially formulated suede and nubuck dye used to change colors from light to dark. Once dry, it will not transfer onto other articles. For nubuck and suede.
Tarrago Suede Nubuck Dye is an alcohol-based dye, specially formulated to change from light to dark colors. Thanks to its quality pigments and solvents content, provides high covering and fast dry.
It provides a solid color, resistant to both wet and dry frictions.
It will not bleed or rub off once dry.
You also can mix dyes together to make a new color.
It is important to apply always to change light colors into dark colors, never conversely.
Final color after application may change depending on the original color of suede or nubuck.
- Suitable for nubuck and suede.
- Available in the following formats: 500ml / 17,60 fl.oz – 1L / 35,20 fl.oz – 5L 175,97 fl.oz
Suede & Nubuck
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
Color Chart 500ml
Color Chart 1L
How to use
- Brush the surface thoroughly to clean dirt and dust.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the content homogeneously.
- Apply the evenly over the surface with the applicator paintbrush.
- Let dry 30 minutes.
- Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Let dry for 12 hours.
- Brush with a special suede brush like Tarrago De Luxe for Suede and Nubuck Brush.
Can I mix two colors to get a new shade?
Yes, you can mix two colors of this dye to get a new tone -color. Keep in mind that you should mix it homogeneously to avoid possible instability.
Can I speed up the drying process with a "dryer"?
Yes, you can use the dryer, but at a safe distance.