Suede Color Dye
A specially formulated suede and nubuck dye used to change colors from light to dark. Once dry, it will not transfer onto other articles. For nubuck and suede.
Tarrago Suede Nubuck Dye is an alcohol-based dye, specially formulated to change from light to dark It is important to apply always to change light into dark colors, never conversely.
Final color after application may change depending on the original color of suede or nubuck.
It provides a solid color, resistant to both wet and dry frictions.
It will not bleed or rub off once dry.
- Suitable for nubuck and suede.
- Available in the following formats: 500ml / 17,60 fl.oz – 1L / 35,20 fl.oz – 5L 175,97 fl.oz
Suede & Nubuck
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
Color Chart 500ml
Color Chart 1L
How to use
- Brush the surface thoroughly to clean dirt and dust.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply the evenly over the surface with the applicator paintbrush.
- Let dry 30 minutes.
- Apply a second coat if necessary.
- Let dry for 6 hours.
- Brush with a special suede brush like Tarrago De Luxe for Suede and Nubuck Brush.