Water Based Lacquer
Recommended to fix alcohol base dyes. Revives the color and improves waterproofing. Recommended for finish leather clothes and tapestries. Softens the leather finish. Not suitable for suede and nubuck. For leather and synthetic leather.
Tarrago Water Based Lacquer is recommended to fix alcohol base dyes. Revives the color and improves waterproofing. Recommended for finish leather clothes and tapestries. Softens the leather finish.
- Not suitable for suede and nubuck.
- Suitable for leather and synthetic leather.
- Available matt ang glossy finish.
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
How to use
- Apply a small quantity of lacquer over a soft sponge, like Tarrago Dye Applicator Sponge.
- Spread evenly on the surface.
- Let it dry.
The glossy finish formulation is based on nitrocellulose, which provides the final shine and an excellent color fixation.
The matt finish formulation of the Water Based Lacquer improves waterproofness and protects the leather from solar radiation and abrasion, without yellowing or darkening.
Can the water-based lacquer be used on any Tarrago dye?
Yes, the water-based lacquer can be applied on all Tarrago dyes.