Soft wax-based cream, which nourishes, maintains, shines and enhances the color. For leather and synthetic leather.
Tarrago Shoe cream is a soft wax-based cream including carnauba wax, which nourishes, maintains, shines and enhances the color.
It is enriched with a 22% of carnauba wax. The carnauba wax is also known as “the queen of waxes”, because of providing a lasting shine and ensuring waterproof protection. Thanks to its total wax content, also provides nutrition to the leather. Due to its content in high quality pigments.
- Shoe Cream provides great coverage.
- Suitable for leather and synthetic leather.
- Available in 1 kg and 5 kg.
Product data sheet
Safety data sheet
How to use
- Remove dust and dirt from the surface of the shoes.
- Apply a small amount of cream with a cloth or brush, spreading it evenly.
- Let dry for one minute so the wax can penetrate to the leather
- Brush for an immediate shine.
Can I mix two colors of Tarrago Shoe Cream to get a new color?
Yes, you can mix two shades of Tarrago Shoe Cream to get a new color. This will not affect the stability or the results.
Does Tarrago Shoe Cream contain any silicone?
Tarrago Shoe Cream does not contain silicones, our formula offers a mixture of waxes such as carnauba.