Minimizes energy loss, maximum comfort, prevents irritation.
Improves the position of the foot to avoid distortions or micro-trauma and helps to achieve faster changes of direction.
Available in the following sizes: 37/40 41/43 44/47
Tarrago Outdoor Tennis / Padel: minimizes energy loss, maximum comfort, prevents irritation. Improves the position of the foot to avoid distortions or micro-trauma and helps to achieve faster changes of direction.
- Minimizes the loss of energy.
- Helps to get faster direction changes.
- Improves feet posture and prevents distortions or micro-trauma.
- Maintains your feet dry and fresh.
Tennis / Padel
Characteristics of insole’s layer
- DryTech: It avoids the displacement 28,75nto of the foot preventing the waste of energy during the race.
- Breathable Foam: Antibacterial material to regulate the temperature of the foot.
- Latex Gel: Material with propulsion function, improves balance when walking together with AirFoam Anti-Shock.
- Aluminum Support: Aluminum fiber for a strong, light and flexible support.
How to use / Tips
Stand on the insole outside the shoe. Lift up your other foot so you are balancing on the foot that is on the insole. Check how stable you feel, how much pressure you feel and whether the tissue of your heel is cupped and supported nicely in the insole.
Try the insole inside your shoe (don’t forget to remove the stock insole first). Now you are assessing the fit as well as the feel and support. Be sure you feel stable in the shoe and that the insole takes up the right amount of volume: not too little or too much.
How often should I change the insoles?
Insoles are like car tires; It will depend on the frequency of sports activity, weight, career technique and biomechanical gestures.