Insole designed to improve the performance of the propulsion. Maximum comfort avoiding irritations.
Improves heel protection from impacts on the ground and body posture to increase strength and muscle strength.
Available in the following sizes: 37/40 41/43 44/47
Tarrago Outdoor Running is an insole designed to improve the performance of the propulsion. Maximum comfort avoiding irritations. Improves heel protection from impacts on the ground and body posture to increase strength and muscle strength.
- Improves the performance of the metatarsal propulsion.
- Protects your heel from ground impacts.
- Improves the body posture, increasing endurance and muscle strength.
- Maintains your feet dry and fresh.
Characteristics of insole’s layer
- DryTech: It avoids the displacement of the foot preventing the waste of energy during the race.
- Visco Foam: Material with anti-shock function, better balance when walking together with AirForm Propulsive.
- Latex Gel: Material with propulsion function, improves balance when walking together with AirFoam Anti-Shock.
- Breathable Foam: Antibacterial material to regulate the temperature of the foot.
How to use / Tips
Stand on the insole outside the shoe. Lift up your other foot so you are balancing on the foot that is on the insole. Check how stable you feel, how much pressure you feel and whether the tissue of your heel is cupped and supported nicely in the insole.
Try the insole inside your shoe (don’t forget to remove the stock insole first). Now you are assessing the fit as well as the feel and support. Be sure you feel stable in the shoe and that the insole takes up the right amount of volume: not too little or too much.
How often should I change the insoles?
Insoles are like car tires; It will depend on the frequency of sports activity, weight, career technique and biomechanical gestures.