Improves stability and posture for better performance in skiing and snowboarding.
Keeps the foot warm and isolated from the cold.
Available in the following sizes: 37/40 41/43 44/47
Tarrago Outdoor Ski / Snowboard Improves stability and posture for better performance in skiing and snowboarding. Keeps the foot warm and isolated from the cold.
- Keeps your feet warm and isolated.
- Improves stability and posture, increasing performance when skiing or snowboarding.
- Maintains your feet dry and fresh.
Ski / Snowboard
Characteristics of insole’s layer
- Wool: Designed with wool to keep the foot warm.
- Air Foam Aluminum: Material that insulates against cold and humidity by helping to warm the foot.
- Air Fiber: Semi-rigid material to strengthen support.
- Air Foam: Antibacterial material to regulate the temperature of the foot.
How to use / Tips
Stand on the insole outside the shoe. Lift up your other foot so you are balancing on the foot that is on the insole. Check how stable you feel, how much pressure you feel and whether the tissue of your heel is cupped and supported nicely in the insole.
Try the insole inside your shoe (don’t forget to remove the stock insole first). Now you are assessing the fit as well as the feel and support. Be sure you feel stable in the shoe and that the insole takes up the right amount of volume: not too little or too much.
How often should I change the insoles?
Insoles are like car tires; It will depend on the frequency of sports activity, weight, career technique and biomechanical gestures.