Sneakers WASC! What Amazing Sneakers Cleaner
Amazing Sneakers Cleaner to remove the most stubborn stains and dirt.
For smooth leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, fabric and all kind of surfaces and colors. Recovers the original white on surfaces and midsoles.
High cleaning power on midsoles and soles.
Do not alter the sneakers colors.
Tarrago Sneakers WASC is the best cleaner in World. Its new and revolutionary cleaning technology provide high cleaning power on all surfaces and colors and recovers the original white on surfaces and midsoles.
WASC has water-based and environmentally friendly formula.
It has a quick visible result; you can see its effect after only one minute.
- Pump Spray 0% gas.
- Aluminum Pump-Spray without gas 125ml/4,40 fl.oz. Easily to recycle
- High cleaning power on all suffers and colors.
- High white midsoles cleaning power.
- Does not alter appearance of the material.
- Suitable for: smooth leather, suede, nubuck, canvas, fabric, and all kind of surfaces and colors.
- Its contains in coconut oil is good for conditioning leather because it is hypoallergenic, and it will not destroy the leather because of its moisture repellent quality.
How to use
- Shake well the bottle before using.
- Apply the product on a wet sponge or a brush.
- Apply the product directly on the midsoles.
- Rub gently with a brush until you eliminate any trace of dirt.
- Remove the remaining product with the help of a damp Tarrago Shoe Duster or a microfiber towel.
- Let it dry 30 minutes.
Amazing Cleaning Process
2. When the particles find the dirt, they start the AMAZING CLEANING process, all of them generate a circular process to catch the dirt to take it off from the fibers.
What Amazing Cleaning Formula
Why can't I put my leather sneakers in the washing machine?
We do not recommend in general putting the sneakers in the washing machine, because it can wear the glue. They can also deform, especially those that have thermofusion pieces, or swell the foam. And although in the end you can see them very clean, due to all the humidity they receive you can create an environment for fungi and cause a bad smell.